Please go to the plugin admin page to Paste your ad code OR Suppress this ad slot.
Sorry I did not blog for a week again. I was at my sisters enjoying her new pool. Can you say AMAZING?! Her yard is so dreamy!
And here is a SUPER cute picture of Cash enjoying his baby boat. This kid is HILARIOUS!
Anyways, we made this one night while I was there and it was AMAZING! Super easy and super tasty. Never pay for take out again because this is better (and you know what is actually going into it) … way better! It made a TON of sauce. But really, who doesn’t love sauce. Next time though, I would probably half the sauce recipe (the recipe below is the whole sauce recipe).
How To Make Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
1 cup beef consumme
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons cooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
Hot cooked rice
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.